Commuting 80 Kms everyday between Office and Home, makes me realize how amazing the roads are these days. Everyday we ride/drive with our lives on the line to reach our destinations. As per a new report from Indian Express, Delhi has highest fatalities in road accidents but barely any data.
This means that no matter what NCR is top on the death chart. And we are all the angels of death on the road. It is funny when people say it’s not them. Let’s be honest, we don’t know how to drive and even if we know how to drive, we are so frustrated to drive properly because of some or the other reason. So basically we are shit loads of death drivers. Some of us sold our lands to buy Audi, Porche or Mercedes, some of us got big cars on loan and now we show off. Some of us are riding through daily struggle. Personally, I am not afraid of death, it will come at the right time, but I don’t wanna die coz of some asshole idiot who did not know how to handle his ride.
We are just having fun over corpses.
There are many ways in which we can put an end on this though. Sadly, nobody would give a damn about this, I am aware, however, below are my thoughts.
1. Education – We teach our kids to look left, right and left before crossing a road but why the hell can’t we teach them basic rules of driving in school and colleges? Accept it or not, I see kids driving and riding these days and their parents get them all kinds of vehicles these days which we had to beg for. And got slapped for too. Lol.. you see, parents back then I guess were sensible enough or maybe some of them. Those who are adult enough like you, reading this blog post cannot be taught since we think we know it all. Let me laugh it off bluntly on the face.. LMAO!! But we seriously need to educate everyone. Rules are meant to be broken, ok.. but why break lives and families? Who gave you the fucking right? One should be taught right from the school that the road doesn’t belong to their father or grandfather.
2. DTC | Autos | Gramin Seva – Well! They all go to the same school to learn “how NOT to drive”. The way they change lanes suddenly is an art and most frustrating thing in the world. They stop anywhere, be it in the middle of the road and turn with no indicator. I don’t know how can someone see the bus driver’s hand out his window to take the turn. They should be fined or imprisoned if not found in dedicated lanes. We are promoting public transports but who will teach them how to drive?
3. Fine and Impound wrong side drivers – These are the biggest cause of accidents on the roads. Be it a bike, bullock cart, truck or any other vehicle, everyone is a threat. The idiots don’t realize that the turns maybe a little ahead. Rather than that, they prefer to drive on the wrong side. And they come in all the lanes, left, middle, right, you name it!! There is no rule! And then we have those idiots who switch to the wrong side the moment they see a traffic Jam ahead. They go to the front of the line and cause more Jam since the oncoming traffic forces them to sneak back into the line causing more mess. Such drivers should be fined heavily and vehicles impounded.
4. Cab drivers – Talk about NCR accidents, how can we miss the cabs plying to and fro Noida and Gurgaon. They are most of the time drunk, do not know how to drive, rude and they just try to be F1 racers with their ass on fire. In order to get paid, they just keep running 24×7 and have caused accidents time and again. Those people who use such cabs are also to be blamed. The shit heads call themselves educated but do not have a conscience to ask the driver to slow down. Cancellation of licenses and impound of cabs should be considered for these cab drivers.
5. Minimum speed limit on right most lane – If you want to reach your destination on time, never use the right most lane. This is a fact in India. The right most lane is the slowest here unfortunately. You will find idiots on phone, idiots scared of driving, idiots learning how to drive, idiots talking to each other while driving/riding, idiots in trucks, idiots in cars, idiots in buses and basically all the idiots. We should have a minimum limit set for the right most lane. Below which the person should be fined.
6. Speed breakers & Barricades – We know how to make sea link bridge, Barapulla bridge and many other big structures but we can never learn how to make a fucking speed breaker. It’s supposed to break the speed and not the vehicle. Some of them are so poorly made and have caused disasters. Be it internal road or highway, such speed breakers are the sickest thing ever. Problem is, everyone hates them but still they come out in the middle of the roads during the night, I have no fckng idea how or who made them. The same is barricades. They are put up on the most heaviest route causing long traffic jams. What is the use of barricades on highways, still trying to find out. I mean we have the supercars and bikes coming in India but there are no roads to drive them. This is how India will develop and have smart cities?
7. High Beams – There is no point writing anything on this topic because everyone knows what high beams cause yet we use them everywhere. While driving, while parking, while doing anything.. The white ones are even more hazardous but wait it wasn’t enough, we will put fucking blinking lights on our bikes. Put Dipper, Put Deeper or Put Diaper in night but put such bikers behind the bars.
8. Better Policing and infrastructure – Last but not the least, all the above issues cannot be solved without an efficient police force and good road infrastructure. Roads with no potholes and proper design can reduce the accidents and proper placement of traffic police can bring down the number of offenders. On highways and major intersection, one cannot find traffic police. Hence offenders think that road belong to them.
On that last note, just want to add that I have no idea what the mothers were reading or watching when these idiots were born. Maybe they were playing NFS or GTA.
Think about it…
Disclaimer – Whatever you are going to read below is not meant to harm any one individual. It is not against anyone and it is my personal view. Don’t kill me for my views!!
It is that phase of life when you are busy with balancing professional and personal life. When you leave early for office and reach home late. Personal life is restricted to weekends, sometimes that too is questionable. Finding peace is difficult than finding fanny. And Alice! who the f**k is Alice becomes Life! What the F**K is life?
During this phase, and on a particular day, I sat on my Enfield by the road side and thought about how we are finding spirituality and peace through self-proclaimed BABAs and MAAs.
Someone is in Jail, someone is making movies, someone is in the process of going to Jail but is releasing videos of dancing around and others! Well others are either dead or on still around.
The real question I want to ask here is, what have we learnt from them? Are we more spiritual? Are we more tolerant? Are we more compassionate towards other humans.
If going to Guruji’s ashram or putting Guruji sticker on the car or getting the name tattooed doesn’t make you “Human”, what the hell are you doing in your life? This is an insult to the person whom you are following and to yourself. When was the last time you helped some stranger? Or did something for the society you live in?
I meet a lot of people in my daily life and observe a lot of people, I do not see any change. The followers seem to forget that real respect for your gurus is not in putting stickers or their photos in your rooms. It is about implementing those ideas in your life and be more passionate and tolerant. If you are not growing spiritually, what is the point of following someone. You are just a flaw.
A lot has changed during these years in India, what we wear, how we party, how we show off, our personalities, how we live, how much money we have and how we use it, the only thing that has not changed is, we refuse to grow our brains. We refuse to accept that everyone is equal. A guy who has a Jaguar may not show respect to a Pulsar guy. They will keep honking at each other on the road trying to literally kill each other on the road yet it’s amusing to see both having Guruji stickers on their vehicles.
Then we have art of living people, Osho people, Asaram followers, MSG followers, Radhe Maa followers, etc.. (I am sorry if I missed your name here, but get the pun).
We have so many Gurus around and the count of followers is in millions, yet we cannot live a simple life. Yet we are not satisfied with what we have and yet we try to choose the evil’s path to achieved all our desires. We are just not satisfied.
Every religion teaches us to love every human and treat everyone equally. If you can’t do that, you are a shame on that religion.
I personally respect all religions and sects but I refuse to follow anyone. Just because, I know I am not perfect but atleast I have a conscience on how to grow spiritually. Yes, I get frustrated! Yes, I abuse when I am frustrated but I know my limits and when to stop.
Get the hell out of that shell or bubble you live in! If you are a follower, follow the teachings and ideas, not the individual or a trend. Have some conscience and don’t harm anyone intentionally.
In the end, everyone dies.
Think about it!!
Disclaimer – The Constitution of India provides the right to freedom, given in articles 19, 20, 21 and 22, with the view of guaranteeing individual rights that were considered vital by the framers of the constitution. The right to freedom in Article 19 guarantees the Freedom of speech and expression, as one of six freedoms. Also, Section 66A of the Information Technology Act, has been declared unconstitutional.
——so please don’t kill me for my views. I respect your views. Read mine——-
Remember those days when temples were the places to get some peace and attain some level of spiritualism. Once upon a time!…
It happens still? Are you kidding me?
Temples are a fashion now. They are like exhibitions and expos’ where people go to look around, picnic, Facebook check-in and what not!. Sure, some old guys and gals (Above 40) do go to seek peace in their lives. My post is based and targeting the generation, I belong to. It’s been 5 minutes in writing this post and already 5 friends on FB have checked in at Guruji Bade Madir, Akshardham and some babaji’s temple in Rishikesh.
And then it is about putting Guruji stickers on the cars, huge crowds, deafening noise in the temples and recently the most shocking thing ever – Guruji Tattoos. I hope whoever this guy was, did not want his followers to do such thing.
My encounter with Guruji and respective items began when my mom started visiting this temple with my aunt who is a follower. They say he was the incarnation of Lord Shiva. Ok! I will believe you only if you tell me which evil was destroyed by him. I hope you know what Trinity stands for? Brahma, Vishnu and Mahesh.
I do not believe in idols, so for me Brahma – Parents (who give us life), Vishnu – our Righteousness and Shiva – our Conscience. If you can control and listen to all three, you have achieved spirituality.
But in the end, materialism takes over. See, I am not judging you but everyone needs to understand that fashion and showing off should have some limit. There are two types of youth I see today; one is rebellious, questioning who is God and the other are those who just go and pray. Those who pray are then divided into sub categories of those who follow the hype by others and it’s the majority. Only a handful pray for growing spiritually. Choose which one you want to be. Nothing is right or wrong. It’s about making a choice.
So coming back to the topic of Guruji. See, I have been to the temple but technically speaking, like all other temples, here also things are commercialized. I sat and observed. Keeping those handful aside who came looking for real answers. Others were busy clicking selfies, doing a check-in, discussing relatives, relationships and the rest had just come because I guessed they followed the hype.
While I was noting down (these points), a couple came and sat beside me. They were talking about who has checked-in on Facebook. I tired asking them why they come to this temple only to find that they had come because their friends had come here. And on Guruji, they said, he was an incarnation of Lord Shiva. While the talk was on, enters a girl who has a tattoo – Guruji (with his signature). When I asked them why they follow Guruji and not directly Shiva, they were all confused. Clearly, they had not seen what Guruji had done, it was all about word of mouth from one person to another.
Pls note, here, I am not trying to tell you that he didn’t do anything, I am just trying to put through a thought that maybe he wanted you to live a simple life, attain spiritualism and be good to others. Clearly, he didn’t want you to commercialize his or Shiva’s name.
Wearing a fashion accessory is easy, but when brain becomes a fashion accessory, it is not a way to live life. Rather than going to such temples just for fun, pls go to some NGO, Pet care centers, Kids care centers or any such place and check-in there so that others get to know about such places and get a push to visit such places and do some good work for those who need your time and money.
Think about it…..
While the Bruce Jenner* controversy is at its peak, be very careful about what you are tempted to say about it on social media. Though your gut reaction might be to post a comment/article that articulates your disgust, I beg you to reconsider. Here’s a couple of reasons why.
- Many of you are either looking at porn, or something close to it. I know this because some of the pages and videos that you “like” on Facebook show up on my news feed. You probably don’t realize this, because you keep doing it, and I keep seeing it. Unfortunately, all sexual perversion is a result of human corruption. You have it, I have it too. But you might want to reconsider publicly shaming one perversion when you have another.
- Related to reason #1, you don’t understand the gospel. There is nothing wrong about outwardly expressing your disgust at sin. The…
View original 465 more words
*This post is not yet edited since I just wanted to put my thought across, so don’t waste time in picking out the grammar mistakes, concentrate on the point*
Recently a friend shared a video over whatsapp. The video showed two couples talking about their kids and the things they do and should do. Enter two kids of one each. A boy and a Girl of around 5-6 years of age telling the parents that they want to marry each other. At first, it is cute but then when they start saying what they will do once they marry, things start getting ugly. In the end the boy very cutely say that before sleeping he will beat up the girl and she is fine with it. The parents realize that kids are only doing/understanding that they see at home. And the video closes with a slogan for women rights.
We should all think about it.
But my thoughts went ahead. We as parents or individuals are changing into what? The fight to excel, success, money, status and fame has led us to a state which cannot be called human. The words called compassion and tolerance are no longer valid in a dictionary and your fucking life. You talk about protests, child rights, woman rights, human rights and god know what all. But at your own level what do you do about it? Fucking nothing. It’s easy to speak about stuff but are you actually serious about it?
Let me take an example, hope you saw the AIB Roast. It was good, hilarious and everyone has a freedom to speak and express. But what if a kid watches the same and learns that calling chutiya, bc and virginity makes you famous. Many years ago, my parents taught me how to respect elders and people around you. I still touch feet of any elder person I meet. Roast happen all over the world, in every nation, concur. But out there, there is a specific way of doing a roast. Freedom of speech or expressing is a fundamental right. How you use the same is a fundamental conscience and a common sense. Yes, these kind of shows or movies are a personal choice, I agree. An Indian has freedom to live in any state and roam anywhere. What if next time, I shift into your house. Then you take it personal?
I recently heard a group of individuals, boys & girls both included, talking about breasts and vagina and penis. Natural right? But the age range of individuals was 6 to 10 year old. Seriously, I don’t find it normal. Everyone should do and know about sex but is it only about inserting a penis in vagina? A kid who grows up on this thought will definitely be a rapist in future. If you are not able to understand this, I don’t give a fuck. Get a life! We are a developing nation. But at what cost? I see kids these days have access to phones, i-pads, social networking sites. No issue in that maybe. But at this age they should be studying, right? A long time ago, we as kids were asked to study first and to achieve something in life. This made us tough and ready to face the world. Today, a kid starts crying and he/she is showered with phones, laptops, gaming consoles, etc.. They are not been taught that everything has a cost. Yes, as a kid you struggled and you want your kid to enjoy what you could not but look at the other side too, idiot!
Even I am rebellious, I abuse at times, but when it comes only when something wrong is to be set right. I am not a parent and seriously if this is the world we are giving our kids in future, I would never want my kid to see this or face this.
A world where compassion, tolerance, love doesn’t exist. Only things exist are money, fame, status, cry babies, sissies and disrespect for each other.
But who am i talking to? you will read this post and will go back to same miserable lives. I should not be writing the ending caption I write on each post coz it doesn’t matter. BUT….
Think about it…
Youtube Vid is down .. See here … BBC releases India’s Daughter on YouTube!.
Have you ever fcked yourself? When did you last fck yourself? Imagine a whole world fcking themselves everyday every minute on the road. That car just made a wrong turn or made an over take badly causing an accident prone situation. We have a lot of morons and idiots on the road these days who are in so hurry to reach their destinations that they forget someone else is also trying to reach somewhere. Its a long way to the top if you wanna rock and roll so better keep that in mind next time you get on the road.
Right now sitting at throttle shrottle on faridabad gurgaon road, I thought of writing this blog over chai and sutta. Driving everyday from work to home and vice-versa I come across many morons and fcking idiots on the road. No matter how cool I try to be, these people leave me no choice but to abuse out loud. I am not hitting anyone; just frustrated to see how much stupid people can be.
But there is another side to the story as well. Why do these biker’s ride haphazardly. The answer lies on the roads. Everyone is in a hurry, they need to reach their destination forgetting the facts. Another reason is cars occupying all the lanes and honking in case any biker comes in the front. When was the last time you gave an indicator while changing a lane? (If you are in India). Since you have not, you expect the biker also to switch it on? And even if he does, you speed up even if you were driving dead all the time. This silent fight/revolution is seen everyday on the roads.
Each & every person is trying to show that he has a better and a bigger vehicle. You can show-off, no issues in that but don’t lose your calm on the road.
This revolution is silent. Last time when I was stuck in a jam, I parked my bike on the side and sat on the footpath to have a fag. And I observed!!
Cars hoking at bikes to move away even if there is a red light. Bikes changing lanes as soon as they find a space. Nobody seems to know how to drive. Then you have the all India famous auto wallahs. I have driven in loads of cities and one thing is common in all, the driving style of autowallahs which is – they dont know how to fcking drive. Then there are some highways and main roads where bikes are not allowed to enter. P.S. – Even if my bike is 350/500/1500 CC and i ride better than most of the cars on that road, bikes are forced to take longer and busy route. These kinds of delays also make the bikers to drive fast and awkwardly.
On a daily basis, based on my travel, coming to Noida, nobody knows what a Red light means. Even if you have a green, you need to pass with safely. In faridabad, I am yet to find roads in the midst of potholes. In Gurgaon, roads and traffic sense and traffic jams. In Delhi, people drive a little better but then you have Autos and most frustrating DTC buses.
Anyways, my tea and fag is over. Need to head to the road and continue my journey back.
So next time you drive/ride, remember, when was the last time you fcked yourself? And dont be a moron.
Drive safely and enjoy the ride!!
Think about it…
*Sent from WordPress on Blackberry”