Now, I know it is not the machine but the man who is at flaw. But it’s been years of driving and riding and walking on the road, I have found this pattern in multiple cities. Certain vehicles have a similar way of plying.
While commuting, I start with a peaceful and calm mind, by the time I reach my destination, I feel like beating the shit out of few people.
Now, Disclaimer – These are personal views and may differ but we will care about your views in your own blog. ROFL! #JustKidding but seriously, laugh rather than burning your blood. (Read Hindi – Khoon na jalaa, paani pi, hass de veere)
So, here is the list –
- Autos – This is known to all like a universal fact. Right? Remember, when we were kids, teachers used to tell us that sun and earth is star and planet respectively; human body has 70% water or India is a country. In the same way, ask anyone on the road and autos would be the first thing they will quote. I have never seen any of them driving properly. None!! Across India! They are all same. As if they all go to the same school where they are taught “how not to drive on roads”
- Avengers & 100 cc bikes – Nice bike and fine ride but it becomes annoying when the person sitting on it becomes a dickhead and feels he is riding an Enfield and starts riding faster than you to seek attention. It starts to annoy. Then comes those assholes on 100 cc bikes who ride as if their ass is on fire and they are running to find water. No rear view mirrors and god knows when did they use an indicator the last time!
- Wagon R – If anyone on road is in most hurry, it is these guys who drive Wagon R. Yes, I know your previous vehicle was a two-wheeler and first car you bought was this shitty box on wheels (one of the most ugliest car) but that doesn’t mean you will try to put in between 2 vehicles like you used to do with your scooter or 100 cc bike. Common, it’s a 4 wheeler, ride responsibly. Give way when you are driving slow and someone is honking. And worst part is when you drive fast on a highway trying to race with I-don’t-know-who, that shit box will overturn. It’s not made for speed. And pls get those rear view mirrors and use them.
- Government buses – Go to any city –> Delhi, Bombay, Bangalore, Chennai or Kolkata. After Autos, these guys are a pain in the butt. These sons of whatever guns never drive in the left most lane dedicated for them, never look before changing lanes, are always facing breakdowns which lead to massive jams and speed in the most rash manner. Agreed? Coz I don’t have words to explain! Already annoyed.
- Tavera / Eeco / Sumo (CABS) – Just like WagonR, if anyone else is in a hurry are the BPO/IT Cabs. And worst are the people sitting inside who don’t fuckin utter a word. Do I need to say more? I am already annoyed!
- XUV 500 – These are still bearable and not all are idiots. But, 70% I have had an encounter with, are douches. Their first car was WagonR so you can imagine how they drive. I don’t know how and why they think they are the owners of the road. Live young? Sure, do that but at least drive like an adult.
- White Car|Black Windows|Broken but Loud bass tube/woofer with shitty music – Yes, I know that you know that whom I am talking about. All the dickheads who have a political connection (Real & Pseudo both) are a prone to life on road. The shittiest music possible and at least 7 people in a 5 seater car. They are a threat and I have not seen even a single one being slapped a challan by police.
So, what do you think about my list? If you have any more vehicles in mind, do comment below. Or, if you want tot share any story that I can write upon as an inspiration, do share your thought.
And till then, think about it… If I offended you, think about it.. Why I did?
Ride/Drive safe.. Enjoy the road not someone’s blood. Value it.