Disclaimer – This is my personal review based on my experience with Beardo products which I have been using since last 2 months now.
Today, I will be reviewing three products,
- Beardo Beard Wash (Black Velvette) ,
- Beardo Beard Oil (The Black Velvette) and
- Beardo Charcoal Activated Soap.
Now, before we start, let me bring to your notice that there aren’t many products in Market for Mooch and Beard. And a lot of products available online are sold at such a huge price because they are either imported by dealers in wholesale and sold at high price or some shitty products which can spoil your beard.
So, whoever Gillette is, tell her bitch, Beardo is here.
Prior to using Beardo, I was using Ustraa and MisterMan Beard products. They were the only product available in India at least to my knowledge. Beside these, we had to rely on Shampoos, Conditioners and beard wax. I even ended up making myself a DIY wax and Oil using YouTube. Looking at the increasing fashion of growing a beard and maintaining it among men, needed some serious products catering to this demand. Then I came across Beardo. They have such a huge collection with various choice of fragrances and stuff.
Well as you are aware, beard is the new sexy but looking at the Indian Beards, they are more like pubic hair when grown to lengths (Blame it on the pollution and humidity and whatever you want). But it is the truth! Right? With the earlier products of Ustraa and Misterman, I wasn’t very happy, to be honest. I used Ustraa for sometime and it was not bad but for long term, I wanted something more serious. It has been 7 years since I clean shaved, only trimmed. Ustraa products didn’t seem more feasible for maybe my beard type.
So after a big research, I finally chose Beardo products. I bought it 2 months ago and have been using it since then. I am a cynical kind of person, so you will get both pros and cons below. Stay tuned…
Let’s start with what finished first..
Well, I travel a lot and most of my commuting is on my Enfield which means a lot of dirt and pollution all over my body. So, I was on a look out for a soap that could help me replenish what gets lost. Apart from charcoal, it is written that ingredients like coconut oil (for cleansing), sugar (nature’s scrubber), castor oil (skin tightening), aloe vera (freshness and moisturising), cedarwood oil (for freshness) and patchouli oil (for disinfectant properties) as well as glycerin (for glowing skin) are present in this soap.
On a personal front, I liked the soap. It really did help me get rid of dirt and grime. It also leaves a pleasant fragrance (manly enough). Though the soap could have been a little stronger in what it does (charcoal content).
Verdict – Buy it here if you are looking for a nice charcoal alternative to your Dove or Lifebuoy.
The beard and mooch tonic is also a great product to use. I personally loved the old school and black velvette aroma. It is really refreshing and leaves the beard ready to be groomed and leaves your lady drooling. It leaves your beard smooth and moisturized. Beardo oil is definitely recommended.
And last but not the least, the beard wash is amazing. It is better than Ustraa one because it doesn’t dry out your beard. It keeps it conditioned. Apart from leaving a pleasant aroma and great texture, it really makes the hair tangle free and removes any dirt or garbage stuck in there. Only catch it, do remember to groom it further using comb and drier to make it straight. But anyways, that is something you will have to do yourself.
I still use my DIY products but these products from Beardo have really eased my pains in the butt.
Go ahead and use the products. It’s better to have a groomed beard rather than pubic hair on the face. Oh yes! I know you know what I mean! Looking forward to use more products. Will review rest and post soon. Till then! Have fun with the mooch & beard! GROW!
The biggest question asked around is which Enfield to buy. The same question was in my mind couple of years ago when I had to buy myself a new RE. I did some research, did rides on both of them and finally here is my take on which one you should buy.
So, Thunderbird or Classic?
Talking about the engine, both of them come in 350 CC and 500 CC variants. The Classic 350 cc generates maximum Power of 19.8 bhp @ 5250 rpm and Torque of 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm whereas Classic 500 maximum Power of 27.2 bhp @ 5250 rpm and Torque of 41.3 Nm @ 4000. The same goes for the Thunderbird 350 and 500 cc variants. Hence, there is no difference in the engine. The biggest difference is in the fuel supply system. The 350 cc of both have a carburetor while the 500 cc ones have EFI which is Digital.
Now, going by my experience, I would any day prefer carburetor over EFI in the RE because we all know how RE’s R&D department works. I have many friends and fellow riders who faced a lot of issues in the EFI which costs a bomb to replace (any mechanic will not even touch it). Many of them have replaced the EFI with carburetor.
It depends on what kind of rider you are, for city limits, classic is more comfortable… add a highway and TB is more comfortable. Classic’s maneuverability is better in traffic than TB but it all comes down to your riding posture and riding technique. (Do a test ride for that). Seats, handlebars and accessories are all available out there to make things comfortable.
After market accessories and service –
I would rate both almost equally. Because as on today, tons of accessories are available in the market both of the motorcycles. The classic might have a 1 point advantage though simple based on the fact – it’s just too common now. Everyone has a classic for crying out loud! Even those pseudo and kid riders who need a bullet to show off! You know who I am talking about, right? Yep, those!
Now, the biggest difference is in the looks. The Classic is the new version of the old retro RE look. The one called “Bult” in Punjab. The stance is that of a macho street motorcycle. The Classic 350 is the unsung hero of the Royal Enfield range. It is the Classic 350 that makes up the numbers since it is the most selling motorcycle for RE. Its retro styling combined with the relatively affordable price tag have made it the highest-selling RE model so far. Plus it has most re-sale value than the Thunderbird.
On the other hand, the thunderbird is sold by RE as a cruiser. Where classic has stayed in the same shape since it was launched (except the new colours), the T-bird (as it is called) has received many uplifts and facelifts. It was first launched in 2000, then first update came in 2009 with the UCE (unit construction engine) and then in 2012 another update came in featuring a teardrop shaped fuel tank, digital instruments and fuel gauge and a projector headlamp. Additionally, the motorcycle gets an LED tail light and a few other cosmetic enhancements which is the current setup. Personally speaking, the models after 2013 are better than the old ones. The 2011 to 2013 had major oil issues. The T-bird is being sold as a cruiser which I think is ridiculous. It may be a semi-cruiser but nothing more than that
The major upgrades of TB from Classic are – LED lights, Projector Headlamp, Rear Disc Brakes (which come in some of the classic models too), Digital instrument panel with trip, mileage, etc (the fuel gauge sucks, trust me). My personal favourite is the emergency parking lights which help during night rides. Also, beware the headlamp on the TB comes with non-removable mirror so if anything happens (rare) you will have to either go for aftermarket products or change whole headlamp setup. The other thing I liked in the TB is the black engine 😛
Speaking of which, next is. ..
Now, one thing RE has mastered in all these years (wish they mastered in updating engine and build material and design) is the color of the motorcycles.
I have never seen other motorcycle brand offering fucking so many colours. Every year there is a new colour. Don’t believe me? Check this out –
Colors for Classic – 17 colors! Beat that!
- Squadron Blue (500cc)
- Desert Storm (500cc)
- Chrome (500cc) – It has 3 sub colours – Black, Graphite, Green
- Battle Green (500cc – Only available for the defence services or outside India)
- Normal 500cc – Silver, Black, Tan
- Normal 350 cc (Fuck me!) – Ash, Chestnut, Lagoon, Silver, Black, Redditch Red, Redditch Green, Redditch blue
Colors for T-Bird – 10 colors! Still not less!
- Stone (500cc and 350 cc) – Matt Black. (I ride this one)
- Marine (500cc and 350 cc) – Blue
- Lightning (500cc and 350 cc) – Glossy Graphite
- Flicker (500cc and 350 cc) – Glossy black
- Asphalt (500cc and 350 cc) – kinda green
Final verdict –
At the end it all comes down to one thing – how you want to ride the RE. If you are looking for daily commute and less long rides, I would suggest go for Classic 350. If you are looking for more long rides and occasional city rides, I would prefer TB 350.
If you want to look macho (lol) and want that retro look, go for Classic and if you want to stand out a little and need higher stance with a bit off-road capability, go for TB. TB does better off-road, personally speaking. Take it anywhere.
If you need more power go for 500cc but I would rather suggest buy Himalayan for 500 cc bracket. Both classic and Thunderbird in 500cc suck. Load of issues.
In the end, ride safe and drink water!
Chai and sutta on a dhaba will work best! Get out on the road…
Think about it..
Comment below for any queries.
Disclaimer – All images used are from RE website and views are personal.
There was a time when women were our responsibility. And not just our women but every women in society. They were respected and looked upon as a guide light or creator of mankind. They were able to move around freely and very few societies across the world looked upon them as objects. Sounds like a dream? Well, yes it was and still a dream coz the era i am talking about is the time humans came into being. And that’s hell long time back. Somewhere down the line, a lot changed. Humans became hypocrites. We made Maa Durga, Shakti, Lakshmi, Saraswati and lot more in the image of of women coz women are pure. But we forgot that the same women on street, houses, roads, etc.. are also humans. They became objects.
Sexual objects. They were suppressed, the were killed, raped and molested. You think Lakshmi, Durga and Saraswati were not molested. They surely would be if they came down to earth. Those who rape and molest might have a disorder or psychologically imbalanced. There is no difference between these guys and those who blame women for wearing shirt clothes or staying out late in the night. If they think testosterone shoot up coz of such women and they attract boys so that means such people also get attracted and they are potential rapists.
Remember the time when you kill a a mosquito even before it bites you, in the same way, kills those bastards. These are obvious cases.
Feminism, misogyny and misandry are just terms. What we need to hear is If everyone is a human or not. Something and someone cannot be your property just coz you want it. It can be yours but you have to be worthy enough. And to earn the respect. Till then fuck yourself.!!
You might say, shut the fuck up, Rishabh! What is the solution?
1. Documentaries like the one BBC made on Nirbhaya, show it on DD and other channels. What is the use of asking people to change their mindset if we try to ban such life changing documentaries?
2. After or before the national anthem in a movie hall, show those documentaries. What will happen? It may work as a catalyst in changing the mindset of some retards.!!
3. Hang every rapist, molester and anyone guilty of harming someone! It’s anyhow rarest of rare crime!. And the same should be telecast on national television and radio.
4. Teach priests, maulvis and fathers and other religious gurus to preach safety of women in the current scenario.!!
5. Teach the youth sex education.
6. Bring in more jobs so that the youth gets occupied and is not sitting idle.
7. Teach the men how to control and introduce meditation classes. With so much stress in today’s world, it’s practical option.
8. Make prostitution legal. And under state control
11. Educate forcefully!!
If you have any more suggestions, write them below in the comment section.
Think about it …!!
It’s been 4 years now and I have always got outstanding rating in my appraisal. Now the below points may wary from one industry to another but in the nutshell it works. Going by some logic and some personal experience, you will understand and should try to implement some of these in your office. Either it will work or not at all but nothing will go wrong.
– Be sincere to yourself and to your work. First and foremost you are working for yourself and then for your company. So, be true to yourself and love what you do. Then only you will be able to give 100% to your work. It is always great when your passion becomes your work but even if it doesn’t follow your passion too but enjoy the work as well. I was a developer who is now a manager. These were not my passion but eventually I discovered what I can love in it.
Never say no to work
– No matter what you do, never say no to additional work. The only exception here is the task which you know will not be fruitful and will bear no output. Only those can be said No to.
– With the advancement of technology and every one going for eco-friendly, effort reduction, money saving options and other stuff, make sure you automate whatever you can. It might take away some of your work but it will surely get you new work and visibility among the seniors. So think out of the box.
Courage to let go
– One should not be afraid to let go of work to their juniors. Till the time you don’t let go of tasks that you have mastered in, you will not grow. So, whenever you are given a task, master it and then share it with juniors and let them handle it while you ask your boss to give you more higher/difficult tasks. He/She will be impressed and this will showcase your leadership skills.
Visibility to boss
– This is the final and most important point. All of the above pointers depend on this. Always make sure that your boss knows what you are doing and what you have finished. We tend to forget that the boss is a human after all and during the appraisal time might forget what you did. So whenever you take up a new task or complete one, communicate with your boss and make sure he knows about it. Every 2nd Friday or any day – twice a month, schedule a feedback session with your boss to discuss your SWOT. Also, keep a note of all the accomplishments which you can take up during the appraisal discussion. But, all in all, communication is really necessary.
So, give it a try and think about it….
Disclaimer – This post is based on some personal experiences and on what I have seen around while observing couples. I rarely go to malls or crowded markets but whenever I go, I have seen some horrendous examples.
For all the women and men who have males partners out there, some points to note which you should avoid or not do to your male partners. It will be beneficial for your relationships.
And all the men reading, make sure you that your partners read this.
- Shopping – Isn’t it obvious? 99% men hate shopping with their girlfriends and wives. The only thing we can shop for, are our own stuff, most of which we can do online now. Thanks to eCommerce website.
- Choose colors – Roses are red, Violets are blue. Brown is the color, Of elephant poo. By now you would have understood that for men red is red so when you say “Baby, that’s not red, that’s Cherry (dipped in water, shining at 3:24 PM) ‘Red'”, trust me, it doesn’t make a freaking sense to us. Let red be red.
- Out Late with friends – Do you think his parents allowed him late night outs with friends? No! They used to call him up every 10 minutes starting at 10:00 PM asking where the hell is he and asking him to find new parents if he is not back in 10 minutes. So, it is totally fine he is out with his friends once in a while. He is just relaxing and de-stressing, not cheating on you.
- Boys Talk – Trust me, you are putting him in the most embarrassing situation when you ask him what he and his friends talk about. I am sure, he never interfered in your girls talk ever. In case he did, maybe because you intended him to ask. Leave the boys talk to boys. You maybe his best friend but their are topics which will never be discussed with you. Also, we don’t have much topics to talk about like you do. So cut them some slack.
Mind the word – For men, nothing means nothing, I am fine means I am fine and ok means ok. So, don’t freaking be a ass and keep asking on “what happened?, what happened? You won’t tell me? You don’t wanna tell me? Fine, don’t tell me.” WTF! Just change the topic and it will save you from his straight face unless you want him to make up a lie and tell you something which never happened.
- Don’t keep an archive/reference folder – In an argument, don’t look in your freaking archive folders to bring up old and obsolete issues. Pls, don’t so that. It’s irritating and will push the guy away. It’s past, it’s gone. Chuck it!
- Whatsapp Read/Online Status – This is a personal one. Lol! If the message has been read or the status in online but your message has not been read, don’t take it personal. There might be an issue. He might be lying on the road in his own blood and trying to call someone but the fucking whatsapp got opened! So before sending 23 odd messages of blame, have some patience!
In the nutshell, follow these rules to be happy and productive couple. And don’t kill me if it doesn’t work. I am just the writer who observed you!
Be patient, Be compassionate. Don’t be insecure in 10 seconds.
Think about it!!
And being said, try to take it in a humorous way!