Disclaimer – This post is based on some personal experiences and on what I have seen around while observing couples. I rarely go to malls or crowded markets but whenever I go, I have seen some horrendous examples.
For all the women and men who have males partners out there, some points to note which you should avoid or not do to your male partners. It will be beneficial for your relationships.
And all the men reading, make sure you that your partners read this.
- Shopping – Isn’t it obvious? 99% men hate shopping with their girlfriends and wives. The only thing we can shop for, are our own stuff, most of which we can do online now. Thanks to eCommerce website.
- Choose colors – Roses are red, Violets are blue. Brown is the color, Of elephant poo. By now you would have understood that for men red is red so when you say “Baby, that’s not red, that’s Cherry (dipped in water, shining at 3:24 PM) ‘Red'”, trust me, it doesn’t make a freaking sense to us. Let red be red.
- Out Late with friends – Do you think his parents allowed him late night outs with friends? No! They used to call him up every 10 minutes starting at 10:00 PM asking where the hell is he and asking him to find new parents if he is not back in 10 minutes. So, it is totally fine he is out with his friends once in a while. He is just relaxing and de-stressing, not cheating on you.
- Boys Talk – Trust me, you are putting him in the most embarrassing situation when you ask him what he and his friends talk about. I am sure, he never interfered in your girls talk ever. In case he did, maybe because you intended him to ask. Leave the boys talk to boys. You maybe his best friend but their are topics which will never be discussed with you. Also, we don’t have much topics to talk about like you do. So cut them some slack.
Mind the word – For men, nothing means nothing, I am fine means I am fine and ok means ok. So, don’t freaking be a ass and keep asking on “what happened?, what happened? You won’t tell me? You don’t wanna tell me? Fine, don’t tell me.” WTF! Just change the topic and it will save you from his straight face unless you want him to make up a lie and tell you something which never happened.
- Don’t keep an archive/reference folder – In an argument, don’t look in your freaking archive folders to bring up old and obsolete issues. Pls, don’t so that. It’s irritating and will push the guy away. It’s past, it’s gone. Chuck it!
- Whatsapp Read/Online Status – This is a personal one. Lol! If the message has been read or the status in online but your message has not been read, don’t take it personal. There might be an issue. He might be lying on the road in his own blood and trying to call someone but the fucking whatsapp got opened! So before sending 23 odd messages of blame, have some patience!
In the nutshell, follow these rules to be happy and productive couple. And don’t kill me if it doesn’t work. I am just the writer who observed you!
Be patient, Be compassionate. Don’t be insecure in 10 seconds.
Think about it!!
And being said, try to take it in a humorous way!
Now, I know it is not the machine but the man who is at flaw. But it’s been years of driving and riding and walking on the road, I have found this pattern in multiple cities. Certain vehicles have a similar way of plying.
While commuting, I start with a peaceful and calm mind, by the time I reach my destination, I feel like beating the shit out of few people.
Now, Disclaimer – These are personal views and may differ but we will care about your views in your own blog. ROFL! #JustKidding but seriously, laugh rather than burning your blood. (Read Hindi – Khoon na jalaa, paani pi, hass de veere)
So, here is the list –
- Autos – This is known to all like a universal fact. Right? Remember, when we were kids, teachers used to tell us that sun and earth is star and planet respectively; human body has 70% water or India is a country. In the same way, ask anyone on the road and autos would be the first thing they will quote. I have never seen any of them driving properly. None!! Across India! They are all same. As if they all go to the same school where they are taught “how not to drive on roads”
- Avengers & 100 cc bikes – Nice bike and fine ride but it becomes annoying when the person sitting on it becomes a dickhead and feels he is riding an Enfield and starts riding faster than you to seek attention. It starts to annoy. Then comes those assholes on 100 cc bikes who ride as if their ass is on fire and they are running to find water. No rear view mirrors and god knows when did they use an indicator the last time!
- Wagon R – If anyone on road is in most hurry, it is these guys who drive Wagon R. Yes, I know your previous vehicle was a two-wheeler and first car you bought was this shitty box on wheels (one of the most ugliest car) but that doesn’t mean you will try to put in between 2 vehicles like you used to do with your scooter or 100 cc bike. Common, it’s a 4 wheeler, ride responsibly. Give way when you are driving slow and someone is honking. And worst part is when you drive fast on a highway trying to race with I-don’t-know-who, that shit box will overturn. It’s not made for speed. And pls get those rear view mirrors and use them.
- Government buses – Go to any city –> Delhi, Bombay, Bangalore, Chennai or Kolkata. After Autos, these guys are a pain in the butt. These sons of whatever guns never drive in the left most lane dedicated for them, never look before changing lanes, are always facing breakdowns which lead to massive jams and speed in the most rash manner. Agreed? Coz I don’t have words to explain! Already annoyed.
- Tavera / Eeco / Sumo (CABS) – Just like WagonR, if anyone else is in a hurry are the BPO/IT Cabs. And worst are the people sitting inside who don’t fuckin utter a word. Do I need to say more? I am already annoyed!
- XUV 500 – These are still bearable and not all are idiots. But, 70% I have had an encounter with, are douches. Their first car was WagonR so you can imagine how they drive. I don’t know how and why they think they are the owners of the road. Live young? Sure, do that but at least drive like an adult.
- White Car|Black Windows|Broken but Loud bass tube/woofer with shitty music – Yes, I know that you know that whom I am talking about. All the dickheads who have a political connection (Real & Pseudo both) are a prone to life on road. The shittiest music possible and at least 7 people in a 5 seater car. They are a threat and I have not seen even a single one being slapped a challan by police.
So, what do you think about my list? If you have any more vehicles in mind, do comment below. Or, if you want tot share any story that I can write upon as an inspiration, do share your thought.
And till then, think about it… If I offended you, think about it.. Why I did?
Ride/Drive safe.. Enjoy the road not someone’s blood. Value it.
It’s been raining since couple of hours now, sitting outside with cigarette and thinking about Orlando and Paris attacks. And actually all the attacks lately happening across the globe along with crimes.
What is the root cause of this issue? Humans. Not a eureka moment, I know but why?
Is it just religion? Nope. Above religion there is a very powerful thing. That’s called Money.
And not just hard money but soft one too. Here I mention soft money as things like showing off assets, social status, etc..
Money & Religion – Two things for which we have gone insane and become retards.
Funny shit is, both were made for humans but it seems now that we were made for these fucking things.
The money has created this social divide which has grown so apart it cannot be filled up. Rich will be richer and poor will be poorer. No economic policy or reform can correct it now. Some countries will flourish and others will definitely perish. Human organ trade, trafficking, slaves, etc .. are all outcomes of this divide.
But how will this earth continue to function and how will money flow?
Here comes religion into picture.
I want to make sure that you do not get me wrong in next few lines. Religion is not evil, it is human who is flawed.
So to keep the channels open, come few humans who, in the name of religion don’t give hope but create an illusion in the mind of the poor that it’s the rich who is taking away everythig from them. For this they need to strike.
For example, a BMW stops on the road, few people showing off the money, step out and unable to tackle the sun, try to find their AC rooms. Watching this are few poor guys who spend whole day in the sun. This guy wants the same things and all the money but since he lacks either skill or opportunity or a rich father/mother. So what happens? This frustration leads him on the path of evil. Yes, humans are that sick.
90% of the crimes in the world are based on this divide and perks of having money. Psychology of the human brain is complex yet simple.
Everyone is selfish.
On the other hand, religious outfits (radical humans) tend to use this divide to expand it further. They exploit the minds and get things done. Those who don’t know shit about their religion begin to fall prey.
What is the solution? None.
There is no solution to this. Because whatever I say will have no effect on you. Like this rain. It will pass in few more minutes and you will be back to what you were doing.
I am amazed you even reached this point and still reading. Coz poor won’t be able to read this. You might come on the rich side. Hence you will not change.
Go on, head to that club or spend huge amounts of money on religion. Don’t dare give it to some good cause because the gap should be more apart.
Think about it…. .
Few years back, moving on from a relationship that lasted for 5-6 years nearly had wrecked the soul inside. But 6 months in alcohol and marijuana revealed that not only its imprudent and dumb but of no worth at all. The mind plays puzzles and you are entombed in the vicious circle of doleful games and choked with grief. Relationships work and sometimes they don’t. And when they end, we are not able to measure the life and breaths that awaits us ahead. Well, sure it happens since we are humans. But on the contrary, I would term myself as a realist. I feel pain and there was a time I cried too but then I realized it is all bullshit. Love is a choice, not something written in destiny. First love or last love do not exist. It is about choosing the imperfect person who is perfect for you and spending the rest of your life with that person. Feelings develop and may reach a point where you commit everything to that person. But one should remember that feelings one day may go up and down, one should not lose faith in love or in oneself. You are perfect for someone with all the imperfections. People may change during the course of time, the key is to accept the change. Tolerance is the lever which can help two souls sail together in this sea called life.
It is really hard to move on but every beautiful thing in life is hard. Accepting it and enjoying every moment can help you, really! Mind plays a lot of games but at the end of the day it is yours, right? You need to control the thoughts which is one hell of a task but trust me it will help you. You are awesome. I mean it. We all have an attitude and usually show it off to others. It should be saved for the mind. When life gives you lemons, drink it with a tequila. It is a ghissi pitti (Weird and outdated) line, I know, but also true! So, tell me what is wrong in moving on. Things did not go well, part of life. You really wanna cry about it whole life? Wrong option! Get up and out of that notion. Find a reason to smile and to be happy.
One of my favorite line from Kung Fu Panda 2 is You gotta let go o f that stuff from the past ’cause it just doesn’t matter! The only thing that matters is what you choose to be now.
Past is gone, it will not come back. And to be honest, don’t let it come back on you..
Think about it!!
People in love, couples as we say them look warm and full of life when I see them. Love is a term restricted today to individuals though. How many guys/gals do you find today saying ” I love you ” to friends, family or even their dog! Ahem, funny! But its true, meaning of love has changed. Very few follow the original meaning, today when I see love, its all about money, status, sex and fun. Commitment word seems to have gone out of the window. A girl sees money and how funny he is, status in society, what car he drives. Men are simpler.. They go for looks, looks and looks. Sex also! How can I forget that. 🙂
A girl, picks up a boy, grooms him, changes his style, personality, how he talks, walks and even eat.. She changes everything about him with few words (Janu, honey n most famous “baby”) how can a grown up guy be a baby?? Coming back to point. Sorry for my ADD, after changing him completely, n when his parents can’t recognize him, she leaves, saying “you are not the same anymore, you have changed” I mean WTF? While sex was a way of getting close, it has got a bad name now!
I am not being anti-women, I have more female friends than male ones. My best friend is a female. I respect you. Hence, coming to men. Men are simple indeed. They need sex, looks and pretty much that only. What’s more to say! I said they are simple. Lol. Easy to explain. right?
Its all about in the mind…
I have friends who appreciate love.. I love them… Great People!
Coming to the end..
Love really has changed it face today!! Or should I say, people have changed a lot.. Feelings are no longer considered! They are an expression of the weak.
Think about it…
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.