Disclaimer – This post is based on some personal experiences and on what I have seen around while observing couples. I rarely go to malls or crowded markets but whenever I go, I have seen some horrendous examples.
For all the women and men who have males partners out there, some points to note which you should avoid or not do to your male partners. It will be beneficial for your relationships.
And all the men reading, make sure you that your partners read this.
- Shopping – Isn’t it obvious? 99% men hate shopping with their girlfriends and wives. The only thing we can shop for, are our own stuff, most of which we can do online now. Thanks to eCommerce website.
- Choose colors – Roses are red, Violets are blue. Brown is the color, Of elephant poo. By now you would have understood that for men red is red so when you say “Baby, that’s not red, that’s Cherry (dipped in water, shining at 3:24 PM) ‘Red'”, trust me, it doesn’t make a freaking sense to us. Let red be red.
- Out Late with friends – Do you think his parents allowed him late night outs with friends? No! They used to call him up every 10 minutes starting at 10:00 PM asking where the hell is he and asking him to find new parents if he is not back in 10 minutes. So, it is totally fine he is out with his friends once in a while. He is just relaxing and de-stressing, not cheating on you.
- Boys Talk – Trust me, you are putting him in the most embarrassing situation when you ask him what he and his friends talk about. I am sure, he never interfered in your girls talk ever. In case he did, maybe because you intended him to ask. Leave the boys talk to boys. You maybe his best friend but their are topics which will never be discussed with you. Also, we don’t have much topics to talk about like you do. So cut them some slack.
Mind the word – For men, nothing means nothing, I am fine means I am fine and ok means ok. So, don’t freaking be a ass and keep asking on “what happened?, what happened? You won’t tell me? You don’t wanna tell me? Fine, don’t tell me.” WTF! Just change the topic and it will save you from his straight face unless you want him to make up a lie and tell you something which never happened.
- Don’t keep an archive/reference folder – In an argument, don’t look in your freaking archive folders to bring up old and obsolete issues. Pls, don’t so that. It’s irritating and will push the guy away. It’s past, it’s gone. Chuck it!
- Whatsapp Read/Online Status – This is a personal one. Lol! If the message has been read or the status in online but your message has not been read, don’t take it personal. There might be an issue. He might be lying on the road in his own blood and trying to call someone but the fucking whatsapp got opened! So before sending 23 odd messages of blame, have some patience!
In the nutshell, follow these rules to be happy and productive couple. And don’t kill me if it doesn’t work. I am just the writer who observed you!
Be patient, Be compassionate. Don’t be insecure in 10 seconds.
Think about it!!
And being said, try to take it in a humorous way!
Well, you might be aware of the reasons one should buy an Enfield. I am not gonna quote same old lame reasons. Yes, you feel Royal, I know and you feel free, I know.
Just read, it might amuse you or persuade you in buying one.
1. You can ride slow – There are many bikes out there for speed but do you know any other bike which feels amazing even when you ride it slow? Except Enfield, none I can think of. The thump, the sheer pleasure of having a slow ride is heaven many times. Even those who drive/ride behind you know you won’t go fast because, fuck! its an Enfield.
2. Ride solo or in a group – Except Harley or Indian, no other bike will look good in both solo and group. You are bound to turn heads no matter how and with whom you are riding. The fairings, the colors, the speed on some bikes will surely look good but metal is metal and in long run, Enfield will always be Enfield.
3. Unbiased Bike – Again, except Harley or Indian, Enfield is the most unbiased bike with respect to gender, caste, religion or whatever man! Anyone would look sexy on an Enfield. And it treats man and woman, the same.
4. You feel Rich – We all know that every month you will need to take it to the mechanic and do some or the other corrections. The service centers will suck your blood and money out. But in all of this, you will feel rich. Like “BC! service karani hai” again! 🙂 Common, its fun and accept it, you do feel rich in a way. Competition for Harleys and other superbikes.
5. Katrina and Anushka – Damn! This should have been the first point, right? Coz both of the ladies make the bike look sexier than ever. I don’t have any more lines to say for this point. PERIOD!
6. Aviators – Are you a fan of aviators? Those Ray bans and few others! No other bike can look hotter with those freaking RayBans!!
7. What? are you still reading for more reasons? Get your ass up and go buy or ride one! If you already have it, just ride! Have fun, take that dust and pollution to your lungs or get on the highway for that fresh air!
Until next time! Ride safe, Ride hard! And ………. Ride! I am leaving for another ride now! See you!
Think about it …..
Youtube Vid is down .. See here … BBC releases India’s Daughter on YouTube!.